- Wonderla: Located about 30 kilometers from Bangalore on the Bangalore Mysore Road, this theme park is a perfect weekend getaway. A day at Wonderla will have your bones rattling and mind spinning. Highly recommended rides are insanity and boomerang. The younger ones can enjoy fun rides like jumping frogs. Refuel at any of the five restaurants offering good vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals.
- Neeladri Amusement and water park:
The park is situated in Hosur road 20 km away from Bangalore city. Spread over 30 acres of land, the park has a total of 45 varieties of thrilling rides. The water slides in this park are truly exhilarating. Some of the famous rides are Zyclone, Water Chute, and Formula 2 etc. Apart from these there are video games and other fun activities for children. It has a fast food stalls that serves both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food.
- Innovative Film City: Get lost in the mirror maze, pose with wax idols of your favorite stars or explore the fossil zone. The ride might be long but a visit to Innovative Film City is worth it. Plan to spend a full day here as there’s a lot to see. The Mirror Maze and Go Karting zone top everyone’s list and the Dinosaur Park is interesting too. Stop at the Funplex for the latest in video games and recharge your batteries at the food-court next to it.
- GRS Fantasy Park: This park mostly has water based rides .GRS Fantasy Park is the number one aqua park that is situated in an area of 30 acres connecting Mysore and Bangalore state highway. The popular water based rides are the Pendulum slide, Aqua Tornado ride, Amazonia, Red Indian Falls etc. It also has a wave pool. Among the famous land based rides it has the free fall, caterpillar, 5D virtual ride with 3D technology etc.
- Fun World Amusement Park: Enjoy the rides, Water Park and gaming arcade at the centrally located Fun World without the usual long drive to the outskirts. This 12-acre amusement park is a favorite with children and parents too, since it is cheaper and closer than other destinations of its kind. Get ready for your insides to churn on the Atlanta rollercoaster or go The waterslides at the adjacent Waterworld are a fun way to beat the heat and there’s a host of videogames at Star City right next to it. Inside this there is a snow park as well. Open every day from 11 am to 9.30 pm