We, at Asklaila.com invite all the users to participate in #AskLailaReviewContest and win amazing prizes every week. All you need to do is write the review of a business on Asklaila. You can rate any business on Asklaila, you used in recent past. Your reviews will help millions of people in choosing the right business.
AskLaila Review Contest : Write Your Reviews/Rate Business & Win Redmi smart phone every month and Bluetooth headset every week
Time Line : – 26th May to 25th July
What to win:
Every month, a lucky winner will be announced and will be awarded with Redmi smart phone.
Every week, a lucky winner will be announced and will be awarded with Bluetooth handset.
How to Participate? :
– Go to www.asklaila.com and login to your account. (You can also login through Fb/Google Account)
– Find the business from search bar, which you want to review.
– Click on post review button on the business listing page.
– Share your experience about the business.
Steps to win :
1.Write your review :
Explain your experience in detail about the business.
2. Share on Facebook :
Share the screenshot of review on AskLaila Facebook Page with hashtag #AskLailaReviewContest.
3. Keep them coming :
Post more and more reviews to be winner.
Terms and conditions :
– Winners will be selected on the basis of the review written.
– The more useful and informative the review, chances to win increase.
– We will compile all the useful & informative reviews and put them in the lucky draw to select one lucky winner.
– All lucky winners will be reached via Email.
– Minimum 5 quality reviews to qualify for weekly prize and minimum 15 quality reviews for monthly prize.
– Reviews need to be original as we will not accept reviews copied from other web-sites.
– This contest closes on 25th July 2017.
– Increase your odds of winning by reviewing more and more businesses.
– AskLaila reserves the right to edit, discontinue or revise the terms and conditions anytime during the contest.
– For any question, feel free to drop us an email at email@example.com
– Winners will be decided by the internal team using unbiased techniques and will be considered as final. Once announced, these will not be subject to any changes whatsoever.